About the Journal
The main provisions of the journal "Polylog / Polylogos">
The "Polylog / Polylogos" is a scientific-theoretical journal, published four times a year and focused on a professional audience. The task of the journal is to publish the results of research in the field of political science, philosophy of politics and philosophy of history.
The main thematic areas of the journal:
- General problems of political science, philosophy of politics and philosophy of history
- Methodological problems of social and historical sciences
- Philosophical problems of modern political life
- Ethics and politics
- Philosophy of digitalization and research in the field of artificial intelligence.
- Applied aspects of political science, sociology and cognitive psychology
- Interdisciplinary problems of the sciences of politics and society
- Philosophical regional studies